Thursday, March 25, 2010

My New Media Class - So Far

So far my New Media class, I am learning a lot of things about new technologies in the assignment every week. There are bunch of things that i learned such as twitter, wiki, blog, contribution, and so on. And I did not consider a lot about New media but I can distinguish between old and new media. The internet is definitely a major componet in a lot of the new media. Most of the new media is also made up of making things easier or more convenient for everyone, which is another reason old media is being replaced.
New media needs techology in order to exist. New media by people to connect with other people in a faster, more effieient way. The world is constantly changing and evolving. whether this is a good thing or bad thing. It is up to us so we should decide carefully.

1 comment:

  1. i love this class. Makes us get to know all those SN sites and blogs and wikis.

    ReplyDelete