Thursday, March 18, 2010

Twitter Discussion.


I usually use the Facebook whenever i have some thing to talk to my friends and people but thesedays i often check twitter when some issues comes up. Two days ago, I heard that iphone is coming with Verizon on the end of June. I wondered it is rumer or something. I wanted to check but I have no idea where i could check. Suddenly Twitter came up my head. I checked Twitter and that was some issue in there. It is easy to check what is going on in the Twitter, Love it!
Comparing the Black Board, we should wait when people answer. While by Twitter, we could check right away if there are people who i want to get an answer. it is eariser than Black Board. However,  there is limited that we write only less than 140 character.
Compareing the class, some people are so shy to talk to many people like me. However, in the online talk we do not need to care about people (not in person) That is sort of advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment